Stop with the antics guys, beer does not make you fat. It probably won’t help you see your abs, but you’re not getting fat just off beer, so stop blaming it! The average number of calories in beer is about 150-200 per pint. So while you may consume more beer on the weekend, it is NOT beer that is making you fat.
What’s making you fat is YOU. Everything you do is making you FAT. It’s not the beer, it’s all the other things you either don’t do or do, that is making you fat. While in a perfect scenario you wouldn’t drink at all, in this day and age it is difficult. We all like a drink, OK. However it is the rest of the week, day, or month that you spend sitting on you fat ass, doing fuck all, sorry about the language, but that is probably what you are doing or rather not doing.
- Monday arrives, you get off your fat ass, you go to work in a cubicle, small talk to you team mates, then go grab a coffee, with cream and sugar and a McDonald’s breakfast. The sugar content probably contains about 15 grams of sugar.
- Lunch arrives you have some pasta, a can of pop with 25 grams of sugar, a cookie or two with more sugar, and a another cookie. And a then take a shit. Well done, you lost 0.1lb.
- Half the day has gone, you decide to grab a chocolate bar, some more pop, and some more coffee with sugar, and scoff a packet of chips.
- Evening comes, you sit your fat moon face down again and order a pizza, eat some ice cream and wash it all down with the blasphemous beer (or two) while watching some American chat show and then wash it down with one more beer!
- Late night snacks! Get them in! You might as well… Some ice cream and chips! There you go you fat bastard! You might nibble some more right? But you don’t have any way to say no, so you munch for hours…
- You wake up to eggs and bacon and some fried bread, some sausages, ketchup, maybe some jam on toast, coffee and sugar again, or muffins, or whatever. Just go BACK TO BED, because you sir/madam are a WASTEMAN/WOMAN.
- You repeat all the above and blame beer for your anguish…
You get the picture?
If not then you have no idea or you have been brainwashed. One thing does not equate another, without a series of ‘others’. It is your lifestyle that is making you fat. Your beer gut does not go because you do this every day, and your beer gut is actually a combination of viseral fat and subcutaneous fat, so you need to get rid of both of those and the love handles, and the fat chin.
Maybe you workout once or twice a week at a moderate pace and maintain this lifestyle. Well sorry you won’t change much and you will still have love handles, back fat, a fat ass probably, chin and neck fat and whatever other fat God so deemed to stick on your body.
Getting in shape is not just one THING, it is cumulative. You have to adopt food knowledge, beer knowledge, training knowledge, supplement knowledge and lifestyle knowledge. You need to better yourself. Get better at what you do, your workout’s, your diet, your outlook. Build a bigger castle! Or a smaller one, you get the picture?
When you workout what do you want? Do you want a slightly better you? Or do you want transformation? Think James Bond, does he stroll on a beach with a fat belly, does he date fat ugly chicks? NO. He’s James Bond, living a James Bond lifestyle, this does not equal average… or potato chips and dips. Get off YOUR FAT ASS. Today. Life is short, make this your best effort, please folks.
I’m not trying to entertain you with bullshit, but rather trying to entertain you with WHAT you WANT or WHAT you can ACHIEVE. The whole idea that beer is making you fat is ridiculous. It is not one thing it is the WHOLE THING.
Off for a beer…